Thursday, August 9, 2012

Top Three Free Games

               Top three free games


So the other day I was talking to myself in my bed and I had a pretty in depth conversation with my self and it went down like this.
 TOP THREE BEST Free GAMES FOR THE COMPUTER!!!


3.Assault Cube


An easy fps with tons of features it's a basic for pc and mac. There's really not much to explain simple and good. Though it's like minecraft and COD had a baby. Because you can create your own level.

2.Combat arms


With over 300 guns and features it's amazing. You can customize your character and there is like 40 maps or something try it. Ment for PC.

1. Minecraft classic

Probably one of the most downloaded games in history with over 5,000,000 downloads and 45000 youtube tutorials and videos on minecraft. Amazingly popular in the gaming industry

No comments:

Post a Comment